Canara Bank PO exam was conducted on 23 Dec 2018. The exam was conducted in two shifts. The overall level of the exam was Moderate.
_General Awareness section emerged as one of the easiest section in the exam. Most of the questions were asked from the Current Affairs topic. In this article, we are sharing the General Awareness question asked in the both first & second shift of Canara Bank PO Exam 2018.
General Awareness Questions asked Second Shift.
1. What is the portfolio of Union Minister Ananth Kumar who passed away? Chemicals & Fertilizers and Parliamentary Affairs
2. Winner of 2018 Noble Peace Prize? Denis Mukwege, Nadia Murad
3. Bogibheel bridge is built on which river? Brahmaputra
4. Tigress who was shot recently? Avni
5. The first state to implement RERA?
6. PM Modi inaugurated the Bansagar Canal project in which state? Uttar Pradesh
7. Simbex exercise between India and –.The Republic of Singapore
8. Who is the present Chief Justice of India? Justice Ranjan Gogoi
9. What is the parameter of Ease of doing business?
10. The government has granted Geographical Indication (GI) tag to the Alphonso Mango of which state? Maharashtra
11. Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhawana award-Gopalakrishna Gandhi
12. First Dog park launched in -Hyderabad
13. Rashid Khan belongs to which country? Afghanistan
14. Difference between the income of male and female in India?
15. Cabinet approved leasing out six airports, namely Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram & Mangaluru for operation, management, & development under Public Private Partnership
16. Winner of the Raj Kapoor memorial award for special contribution – Raj Kumar Hirani
17. Who is the winner of the Smita Patil award? Anushka Sharma
18. Supreme Court constitutes a committee to look into jail reforms. Who is the head of the committee? Justice Amitava Roy
19. Cyril Ramaphosa is the president of? South Africa
20. What is the purpose of GSAT11? Broadband connectivity_
21. World Elder Abuse day observed on __.15 June
22. Which software launched by Indian Railways to keep track of punctuality of trains? eDrishti
23. Quit India movement launched by Mahatma Gandhi in which year? 1942
24. International civil aviation summit was held in ___. New Delhi
25. Flood warning system launched in __.Kolkata
26. Who is the author of book ‘Beyond the lines’? Kuldeep Nayyar
27. What is the venue of the 2018 Men’s Hockey World Cup? Bhubaneswar, Odisha
28. Which state launched ‘One District One Product (ODOP)’ scheme? Uttar Pradesh
29. Which north-eastern state shares a border with Myanmar? Mizoram
30. Which cyclone-hit Andhra Pradesh & Odisha state? Titli
31. Mullai Periyar dam is located in which state? Kerala
32. What does ‘D’ stands in ‘TReDS’? Discounting – Treds stands for – Trade Receivables Discounting System
33. The 4th BIMSTEC Summit was held in —-. Nepal
34. Which film bagged the ‘Best Foreign Film’ Oscar award? A Fantastic Woman_
35. Maharaj mascot of which organization? Air India
36. Bengaluru airport to launch facial recognition facility from 2019
37. Who is the judge of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) – Dalveer Bhandari_
38. Which train crosses 180 kmph speed – Train18
39. Which site was recently added to UNESCO World Heritage? Mumbai’s Victorian
इस Website को बनाने का हमारा उद्देश्य यह है कि हम ऐसे गरीब छात्र व छात्रो की मदद के लिए आगे आए है जो सरकारी व गैरसरकारी नौकरी पाना चाहते है और उनकी तैयारी के लिए वो महंगी किताबे खरीद नही पाते है तो हम उनको इस Website के माध्यम से हर परीक्षा सम्बधी किताब उपलब्ध करवाते है ।
This websites is only for Educational Purpose . we are not Owner Any Book / Pdf / Ebooks / Available on it . Neither Created nor Scanned.We Just Providing
The link already available On The Internet . If anyway it Violates the Law Of has any issues So Please Just Contact Us
You Wants Any Kind of notes Please Comment and Let Us Know
Thanks For Visiting