|Numerical and Mathematical Ability
- problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers
- LCM and HCF
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS
- Ratio and Proportion
- Work and Time
- Direct and inverse Proportions
- Profit and Loss
- Area and Perimeter of Basic
- Geometric Figures
- Distance and Time
- Lines and Angles
- Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data
- Square and Square roots
|Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving
- The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates’ general learning ability.
- Alpha-Numeric Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Following Directions
- Similarities and Differences
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Non-verbal Reasoning based on diagrams
- age Calculations
- Clock etc.
The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies
- Art and Culture
- General Science
- Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
|English Language and Comprehension
- Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language
- its vocabulary
- sentence structure
- antonyms and its correct usage etc.
- a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
|SSC MTS General Awareness